Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ka'oir Cosmetics


I'm sure most of you already know about Kaoir Cosmetics if you have twitter, but if not let me fill you in! Keyshia Dior, who first became well known as a video model and can be spotted as the lead of Yo Gotti's latest video "We Can Get It On", has developed her own brand through a line of cosmetics. As of right now the line consists of bright, multi-colored lipsticks and lip glosses and can be found at her website for around $14.99 a piece. 


I just ordered me two of these this past Monday, in "Invisible" and "Sade Racquel" colors. My best friend Tia ordered two as well, and if I'm not mistaken she got the "Gorgeous" and "Love U" shades. I so cannot wait to get mine in the mail, they look like they go on really smooth which is a definite plus. I follow Keyshia Dior on twitter and she's a very positive, motivating female. She's always sending out a good message to women, reminding us to be independent and work hard for what we want. 

You can visit her website http://www.keyshiadior.com/ and watch the video of her documentary "Building the Brand" to get a better idea of how she started her own line. I love how she went out and worked for what she wanted and wasn't handed anything. She has a very unique style and she used that to her advantage and brought something to the table that had not already been done by other celebrities. You gotta respect that! You can also check out the rest of her lipsticks and glosses at http://www.kaoir.com/ and see if you're interested in making a purchase. She just recently teamed up with Trina for a new color called "Neon Rockstarr" which you can check out in the pic below.

Are you feeling this cosmetics line? I believe in the future we'll probably be seeing her expand this to eye shadows as well! I wish her nothing but the best!

XOXO,
LaBellaBoss ♥


4 comments:

  1. Yes you already know! Bossing is a movement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I discovered your website by means of Google
    while searching for a similar matter, your web site got
    here up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in my google
    bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply changed into aware of your weblog through Google, and located that it is
    truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
    I will appreciate if you happen to continue this in
    future. A lot of people shall be benefited from your
    writing. Cheers!

    My web-site ... eiweiƟriegel ohne kohlenhydrate

    ReplyDelete